The New 30 & 32 Slot Bags In Shadowlands
The New Bags In Shadowlands
We just got the news that there will be 2 new bags coming to Shadowlands that can be crafted by tailors and may become very interesting and create new opportunities.
What Does This Mean For The Other 30 Crafted Slot Bags?
I can assume that the categories 30 slots bag is gonna have some light competition, but let’s see how they all are crafted.
- Hexweave Bag is a slow craftable bag that uses a 100 Hexweave Cloth made from Sumptuous Fur that will be going up in price when we can craft the Relic of the Past V. This bag won’t be a winner.
- Imbued Silkweave Bag that needs 60 Imbued Silkweave and 8 Blood of Sargeras. Getting those 8 Blood of Sargeras is also time-consuming and in price, not a winner.
- Deep Sea Bag is so far the best option for a 30 slot bag because of the availability and prices of the material. Needs 25 Deep Sea Satin and 12 Tidespray Linen.
- Shrouded Cloth Bag you only need 20 Shrouded Cloth to craft it. Now the question is ‘how easy is it gonna be to get 20 shrouded cloth’? According to Samadan, it feels just the same as farming Tidespray Linen and Deep Sea Satin. This will determine the price of the bags and if it will be at the Deep Sea bag.
In early Shadowlands the Shrouded Cloth Bag won’t be cheap, but mid-game it may be cheaper to craft than the Deep Sea Bag.
What About The 32 Slot Bags?
Now this can become very interesting and we may have winners early in Shadowlands. Here is why I think that.
- Embroidered Deep Sea Bag is not an easy or cheap bag to craft. It needs 65 Embroidered Deep Sea Satin, 5 Expulsom and 1 Hydrocore. Compare that with the next crafted bag.
- Lightless Silk Pouch that only needs 15 Lightless Silk. Again the question is ‘how easy is gonna be to get 15 Lightless Silk’? According to Samadan says it feels just the same a s farming Tidespray Linen and Deep Sea Satin, but we should find out soon how this is gonna turn out.
The New None Crafted Bags
There may be some obstacles coming when the Shadowlands pre-patch releases. Papa’s Mint Condition Bag is a 34 slot bag that will fill a bag slot for characters and that means 1 bag less to sell. Every slot less is maybe a 250 gold – 450 gold less. Doesn’t sound like a lot, but if we talk about 20 characters, then those numbers are gonna look different. Luckily this bag can only be obtained during the pre-patch and doesn’t have a 100% drop chance from Bronjahm.
Before we all go running around in a panic because of the new bags, keep calm. We still don’t know what the material prices will be in Shadowlands. Maybe the Battle for Azeroth materials will drop in price because it’s more lucrative to farm then or they go up because of the new relic system.
I do recommend to still buy Deep Sea Satin and Tidespray linen so you can craft the Deep Sea Bags for pre-patch and early Shadowlands for new and returning players. I don’t see the Shrouded Cloth Bags will win the battle in early Shadowlands.