Addons are one of the most valuable tools for making gold in World of Warcraft. The question is which ones? Here I will guide you in picking the best addons that fit your style of gold making.
Support addon makers by using Overwolf as your World of Warcraft addon manager. With its advanced search engine and filters, you will always know if it is an updated addon you can add to your library.
If you are a gold maker and you are not using this addon, then how do you know you are doing it right? TradeSkillMaster is an addon that helps you with buying and selling. It keeps track of you spending, expenses, sales, profit and stock. It will show you the value of items on your realm, region, how it was 60 days ago and sale rates. TradeSkillMaster will tell you when you need to craft and what you need to buy. It's your own accountant, broker, analyzer and stockmanager in one.
Auctionator is designed for casual everyday auction house users. Auctionator makes the auction house easier to use, by presenting auction house listings clearly and succinctly, and by eliminating the tedium involved in posting and managing auctions.
Are you a pet seller and are you looking for a quick and easy way to cage pets? BattlePetCageMatch can do this for you. You can set the caging based on price, TSM source, pet level, rarity, and quantity. The only thing you will have to do is hit the caging button and that's it.
Rematch & Rematch_TSMPetValues
For this addon able to work, you will need the addon Rematch. Rematch is a pet journal alternative for managing pets and teams
- Save and load teams per target.
- Store unlimited teams in up to 32 user-defined tabs.
- Manage and automatically slot leveling pets with the Leveling Queue.
- Find counters with extended pet filters such as Strong Vs and Tough Vs.
- Search for abilities and text within abilities.
- Add notes to teams or pets as reminders or to find later with search.
- Send teams to other Rematch users or share with plain-text exported teams.
- Use integrated with the journal or in a minimizable standalone window.
- And much, much more!
Rematch_TSMPetValues adds TSM market values to the Rematch pet list, so you don’t have to cage a pet to see its auction house item value. You can browse through your whole pet collection and can choose which precious pet is due to sell.
WorthIt is an Addon that determines the value of a gold farm before you start it. With it's simple to use UI you can choose from either. Skinning, Herbalism, and Mining. Once pressed it will go through averages of each farm and create a list within you're chat window providing you with estimates based upon the value of your servers market so you will be able to see roughly what you will make per hour on that specific gold farm.
GatherMate2 is the addon when it comes to farming. It will track any ore, herb, or another item you farmed and will show it on the map and mini-map. You can set filters for what you do or don't want to see on the map and mini-map. Easy to use and to make changes to if needed.
Now you could fill up the tracking data all by yourself or you can download this addon called GatherMate2 Data. With this addon you can fill up all farming nodes there are (except current content nodes) and It’s really simple to set up as well. But take a look below as well.
LootAppraiser is an addon which determines an item’s value when looted based upon a pricing source you select. It keeps track of all gold asset value of the items in total including a quality item filter. Perfect for farming and determining gold asset value or potential gold-per-hour.
Currency Value finds the value of older/newer currencies in-game and calculates their value per one unit into a gold value. Values are shown in the addon as follows: (Currency Name, Exchange Rate, Location For Conversion). Once downloaded you should open the addon by going to your minimap and pressing the button to open the main user interface. Then you can set your price source under Settings so that you can get your currency values.
- Ackis Recipe List is the ideal addon to find missing recipes, pasterns, plans, and formulas. It will tell you the ones you haven’t collected and where to get them. Ackis Recipe List is just the basic addon, you will need to download profession-specific Ackis addons to make it work. These can be found on the website I linked. If you are TradeSkillMaster use, you do have to change the position of the Ackis button in the options. The TSM button covers it in the standard profession UI.
- AdiBags, ArkInventory, and Bagnon are great addons to have one big bag with all your items in it. Both have their differences so go check them out!
- Bartender4 is a great addon to rearrange and make your UI look cleaner.
- BuyEmAll is the simple and fast addon that will make buying stacks or the maximum amount from a vendor an easy job.
- Dejunk is by far the best auto junk sell addon. It’s easy to use and no need to set it up. Just plug-and-play and you can add non-junk items to the sell list or destroyable items in the destroy list.
- HandyNotes is a great addon for farmers that want to search items besides ore and herbs, like chests or other rare items. HandyNotes is a basic addon, you will need to install other kinds of HandyNotes addons to get more data.
- One of my top 5 addons is Hekili. Hekili is the best rotation addon out there for dps and tanks. It will show you the most effective rotations (the rotations scripts are from SimCraft) based on the number of mobs attacking you or cooldown settings and much more. If you need to learn a rotation (or don’t want to) or if you are a mythic raider, this will still improve your gameplay. Fine-tune it by setting up new rules and rotations or change the UI for better focus.
- LargerMacroIconSelection is an addon helping with searching for icons based on terms.
- Never want to forget your daily or weekly tasks? Ny’s To-Do List will help you keep track of all of your World of Warcraft tasks. It gets monthly updated with more and better features.
- SmexyMats is a handy addon that will show you in the tooltip where a material or item is from and show for what kind of craft or currency it can be used.
- Another one of my top 5 addons is Titan Panel. It shows a nice bar on top of your UI (or under if you want) that will show your total gold, bag space, location + coordinates, and other addon buttons. It’s very customize-able and you can download additional Titan Panel addons like Currencies that can display all the types of currencies on the bar. Another great addon that works with Titan Panel is TokenChecker. It will tell you the current token price of your region and updates every 5 minutes.
- WIM or WoW Instant Messenger also one of my favorite addons. This is a communication addon that will pop up when you get a whisper, battle.net, or gamemaster message. No more small message in the bottom that may disappear if other channels have messages and for every messenger, it will have a separate window. Also, a great tool when you are selling or buying through trade chat.
Recommend an addon that isn’t listed here above. Please let me know by filling in this form and tell me why this addon should be on this list.
If the form lacks information, I will not add
Greetings, Jack the Dipper