Addons are one of the most valuable tools for making gold in the World of Warcraft. The question is, which ones? Here I will guide you in picking the best addons that fit your style of gold making.
Support addon makers by using Overwolf as your World of Warcraft addon manager. With its advanced search engine and filters, you will always know if it is an updated addon you can add to your library.
If you are a gold maker and you are not using this add-on, then how do you know you are doing it right? TradeSkillMaster is an add-on that helps you with buying and selling. It keeps track of your spending, expenses, sales, profit, and stock. It will show you the value of items on your realm, region, how it was 60 days ago, and sale rates. TradeSkillMaster will tell you when you need to craft and what you need to buy. It's your own accountant, broker, analyzer, and stock manager in one.
From The Undermine Journal, this add-on shows realm-specific pricing information in item tooltips for all US and EU realms. It should be updated twice each week, on Tuesday and Saturday mornings. See this page for more information.
Auctionator is designed for casual everyday auction house users. Auctionator makes the auction house easier to use by presenting auction house listings clearly and succinctly and eliminating the tedium involved in posting and managing auctions.
Are you a pet seller, and are you looking for a quick and easy way to cage pets? BattlePetCageMatch can do this for you. You can set the caging based on price, TSM source, pet level, rarity, and quantity. The only thing you will have to do is hit the caging button, and that's it.
Rematch & Rematch_TSMPetValues
For this addon able to work, you will need the addon Rematch. Rematch is a pet journal alternative for managing pets and teams.
- Save and load teams per target.
- Store unlimited teams in up to 32 user-defined tabs.
- Manage and automatically slot leveling pets with the Leveling Queue.
- Find counters with extended pet filters such as Strong vs. and Tough Vs.
- Search for abilities and text within abilities.
- Add notes to teams or pets as reminders or to find later with search.
- Send teams to other Rematch users or share with plain-text exported teams.
- Use integrated with the journal or in a minimizable standalone window.
- And much, much more!
Rematch_TSMPetValues adds TSM market values to the Rematch pet list, so you don’t have to cage a pet to see its auction house item value. Instead, you can browse through your whole pet collection and can choose which precious pet is due to sell.
GatherMate2 is the addon when it comes to farming. It will track any ore, herb, or other items you farmed and show it on the map and mini-map. You can set filters for what you do or don't want to see on the mini-map. Easy to use and to make changes to if needed.
Now you could fill up the tracking data all by yourself or download this addon called GatherMate2 Data. With this addon, you can fill up all farming nodes (except current content nodes), and It’s straightforward to set up as well. But take a look below as well.
GoldGoblinLoot allows loot challenges with battle.net friends. Price sources are used to determine the item value. For challenges only the host needs the price source addon installed like; Vendor sell, TradeSkillMaster or theThe Undermine Jounal addon. Fully configurable loot filter sets, loot filter for item types, zones, instances and source. Different price source for every item quality.
LootAppraiser is an add-on that determines an item's value when looted based upon a pricing source you select. It keeps track of all gold asset values of the items in total, including a quality item filter. Perfect for farming and determining gold asset value or potential gold per hour.
It is an action bar to display and track farming objectives. FarmIt inspired a farming Bar with the goal of improvement and maintenance. Be sure to explore the new interface and settings to familiarise yourself with any changes and new features. Create an unlimited number of bars, which you can drag items onto to track your inventory. Set farming objectives that You can track through personalized alerts. Create complex objectives allowing you to track multiple items as mixed items objectives or shopping lists. Adjust your bar settings with an easy-to-use interface. That means you don't have to use the chat commands unless you want to.
- Ackis Recipe List shows missing recipes, patterns, plans, and formulas. It does need the profession-specific Ackis add-ons.
- AdiBags, ArkInventory, and Bagnon are bag add-ons.
- Bartender4 rearranges your UI.
- BuyEmAll is a vendor buy add-on when you want to buy in stacks.
- Dejunk is an auto-sell add-on. You can set up a list of things you want to auto sell, delete items, and you can make different profiles.
- HandyNotes is a helpful add-on for finding items, secrets, and chests on the map. HandyNotes itself is an essential add-on that will need additional HandyNotes add-ons, depending on your use.
- Hekili is a rotation add-on for DPS and tanks. It will show the most effective rotations based on SimCraft.
- LargerMacroIconSelection is an add-on for searching icons for macros.
- Ny’s To-Do List will help you keep track of all of your World of Warcraft tasks.
- SmexyMats is an add-on that will show you in the tooltip where a material or item is from and show what kind of craft or currency You can use.
- Titan Panel shows a bar at the top of your UI (or under if you want) that will show your total gold, bag space, location + coordinates, and other add-on buttons. Very customize-able. Download additional Titan Panel add-ons like Currencies that can display all the types of currencies in the bar or TokenChecker that shows the current token price for your region.
- WIM or WoW Instant Messenger is a communication add-on that will pop up windows for each different person that whispers to you