Gold Making News
- New gold making guide on having a second World of Warcraft account.
- Out now! TradeSkillMaster Price Sources guide.
- New crafts for professions in Shadowlands PTR 9.1 (updated). Read more about it here.
- GoldGoblinNet (German streamer) recently made a profession guide for The Burning Crusade classic (English), so you can be prepared. Check it out here.
- Shadowlands PTR 9.1 shows some new marks like the Crafter’s Mark of the Chained Isle and the Vestige of Origins. Also, a new obtainable item called the Korthium is used for crafting the Vestige of Origins. More info here.
Gold Making With Legendaries in World of Warcraft Gold making with Legendaries in World of Warcraft is one big interesting market. However, you need to
The Theory of Gold Making When four experienced gold makers come together to talk about gold making in World of Warcraft, it’s next-level stuff. In
Gold making in World of Warcraft can be very overwhelming when you see all these different materials and items, not to mention the already posted things on the auction house. Well luckily for you we are gonna talk about finding new markets and give you some pointers to value them.
The new crafts for professions in Shadowlands 9.1. New crafters marks, new legendary ranks with Vestige of Origens and much you can read here.
Shadowlands PTR 9.1 has been released and that means new info like the new crafter’s marks, new legendary upgrades with the Vestige of Origins, some new pet info, and much more.
Shadowlands 9.1 PTR is out and that means some new crafts like Vestige of Origins for the legendaries, Prestigious, and Crafter’s Mark III. How do we get Korthium and what are the crafting costs? Keep in mind that this is PTR and may change.
A brand new episode with a brand new guest on our show and that is Studen Albatroz. We gonna talk about his gold making in World of Warcraft, the farming, his content, streaming, and of course his two gold making books. We also gonna talk about people that buy tokens to gain gold and the Ve’nari account-wide reputation. If you like the podcast, go follow it on your podcast platform or bookmark it on your web browser.
Erorus made some great videos explaining how to work with The Undermine Journal website and how many wow tokens do you buy to gain gold in World of Warcraft?
In this bonus podcast, we have an interview with a World of Warcraft (ex)botter. We talk about how botting works, the different ways, the communities, and Blizzards work on preventing botting.
Noblegarden event is coming up in World of Warcraft where we can make some gold on the Swift Springstrider and Manthieus made a great video about The Undermine Journal price sources.